2023/24 Sean Dyche

I've advocated for the longest time that we should probably be sticking with him as we need the stability... but it genuinely wouldn't move me in the slightest if he was dumped in the summer.

You're correct he can't. What he can legislate for is a bad if not worse.
How many times has he changed the formation or tried something new? How does he change if up if/when he makes a sub? Look at some of the players that are starting etc. Look at the style of football we're playing. He's at more fault than anyone. It's abysmal.

He literally changed it today and went two up top and a sub scored.

Apart from the stadium. Every other aspect of the club has been on the decline the last few years. Said it numerous times, even if we survive this year it'll be the same next year. Debts mounting, selling anyone that has value and replacing them with dross. I don't see light at the end of the tunnel for the club.
The whole team were dross today mate - the buck stops with the manager

Not only does he play a style of football that stopped working over 10 years ago, but he comes across as an arrogant and unlikeable knobhead who the players don’t like or respect. And as a fan I don’t like him either. If there was anyone left in a position of power at the club he’d be gone tonight.
Unfortunately Doris the tea lady has gone to her caravan in Talacre for the Easter weekend so i wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Apart from the stadium. Every other aspect of the club has been on the decline the last few years. Said it numerous times, even if we survive this year it'll be the same next year. Debts mounting, selling anyone that has value and replacing them with dross. I don't see light at the end of the tunnel for the club.

It will be worse next season, if I thought all this was because of the manager, I’d be one of the faux fume brigade.