2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think he'll be sacked. I think 777 will want to protect their potential investment and chuck an extra few million at Moshiri to cover the compensation.

While they might not have PL approval yet surely they don't want to receive approval for a club in the championship nor pay out the money for a PL club in the championship. I think they'll want him gone and fast looking at the remaining games. Moshiri will be happy to oblige if they stump up the cash.

Well doesn’t the same premise apply to the manager.

They didnt as it goes, I’ve always said this is a limited bunch, particularly the attacking unit.
We signed 4 attacking players in the summer all under his watch so if they are not up to it then there really are no excuses for it. Also a couple of times when we went forward today, there is DCL and 1 other and by the time anyone else gets up to support Bournemouth had 6/7 players back. That's down to team shape/tactical stuff. Look it's lot's of things at the moment but ultimately Dyche is paid to be the problem solver, that's his job and he needs to come up with some ideas and fast, and yes I would like to see a few of the players put in a bit more of a shift also.

Hardly as low as lampard is it. If it wasn't for the 6 points deducted we would be quite comfortable. But I do think the signs are there that suggest dyche doesn't have the answers and we've just seen that absolutely nothing has been worked on in the last 3 weeks. So that being said I feel he has to go.

Not sure the kind of players we have here are the same personalities he had at Burnley and seems like faith has been lost in what he's doing.
Don't get me wrong mate, Lampard was a comically bad manager. Despite that we didn't ever have a run of games this bad under Lampard or any of our other awful recent managers though.

It's not just the results either, it's the style of play. For all of his many many faults Lampard at least wanted us to be a team that could knock the ball about a bit, he just had no idea how to make that a reality.

Dyche has us playing the most embarrassing style of football possible and losing every week doing it.

I've never felt as negatively towards a manager or towards Everton in general as I do right now. And that includes Benitez.

Dyche and Steve Stone.

1711819020994.jpeg

DCL pen that wasnt given.
One off the line (couldnt make out what happened there)
Coleman chesting the ball in.

Fine margins with this 'style of play'.

A draw today would have been very helpful.

We now need a point at Newcastle + Burnley is a must win.

Don't get me wrong mate, Lampard was a comically bad manager. Despite that we didn't ever have a run of games this bad under Lampard or any of our other awful recent managers though.

It's not just the results either, it's the style of play. For all of his many many faults Lampard at least wanted us to be a team that could knock the ball about a bit, he just had no idea how to make that a reality.

Dyche has us playing the most embarrassing style of football possible and losing every week doing it.

I've never felt as negatively towards a manager or towards Everton in general as I do right now. And that includes Benitez.

a manager for his worth changes things to get results

he can’t

DCL pen that wasnt given.
One off the line (couldnt make out what happened there)
Coleman chesting the ball in.

Fine margins with this 'style of play'.

A draw today would have been very helpful.

We now need a point at Newcastle + Burnley is a must win.
Sadly no - every one of our remaining games must be treated as a must win, and Dyche is clearly the wrong manager for a run of must win games.