2023/24 Sean Dyche

We all say that football is a results game, his results are terrible, at any other club he would have been sacked. Our players are poor, our manager is very poor but the people at the club who make the big decisions are shocking.

No, I don't blame him for doing personal mistakes like Coleman, but he didn't dare any changes knowing our team didn't that well attacking wise and had 3 weeks to find solutions, for example playing Danjuma for Harrison, who was completely invisible.

Danjumas been injured mate.

He made a sub today, changed the formation and impacted the game - without the brain fart, that gets us a result.

The state of this, average positions; no width and everything all compact

But yeah, not his tactics

View attachment 250621
People wonder what's happened to Dom and then you look at that.

He is and always will be a striker who's dangerous in and around the box, his purple patch under Carlo he was modelling his game on Inzaghi

There's not a single player there (including our number 9!) who's average position is closer to the opposition box than it is to the half way line. Not to mention the clear lack of width

So much talk about the quality of the squad but I really believe that Dyche's tactics are destroying the confidence and self belief of some of the few decent players we do have. We are better than what he's been serving up 100%.

We all say that football is a results game, his results are terrible, at any other club he would have been sacked. Our players are poor, our manager is very poor but the people at the club who make the big decisions are shocking.
There's a tier list of who I'm willing to blame now.

1. Upper management of the club (owners and board)
2. Players
3. Manager