2023/24 Sean Dyche

I mean what's he supposed to say really 'I'm crap were crap everything's crap'?
He should say he's not doing well enough, that he is responsible for getting results, and why he believes he can do it

Saying he'd have been happy with a point is totally ridiculous. What sort of message does that send to the team ?

Any wonder we don't win when the manager is openly saying he'd have been happy enough with 1 each

Maybe if he stopped trying to go for draws we might win a game or 2. I find his mentality pretty embarrassing for top level sport. Don't think losing is taken seriously enough.

I think he'll be sacked. I think 777 will want to protect their potential investment and chuck an extra few million at Moshiri to cover the compensation.

While they might not have PL approval yet surely they don't want to receive approval for a club in the championship nor pay out the money for a PL club in the championship. I think they'll want him gone and fast looking at the remaining games. Moshiri will be happy to oblige if they stump up the cash.
I think theyl sack him just to get in the supporters good books as well

People wonder what's happened to Dom and then you look at that.

He is and always will be a striker who's dangerous in and around the box, his purple patch under Carlo he was modelling his game on Inzaghi

There's not a single player there (including our number 9!) who's average position is closer to the opposition box than it is to the half way line. Not to mention the clear lack of width

So much talk about the quality of the squad but I really believe that Dyche's tactics are destroying the confidence and self belief of some of the few decent players we do have. We are better than what he's been serving up 100%.
Spot on

People wonder what's happened to Dom and then you look at that.

He is and always will be a striker who's dangerous in and around the box, his purple patch under Carlo he was modelling his game on Inzaghi

There's not a single player there (including our number 9!) who's average position is closer to the opposition box than it is to the half way line. Not to mention the clear lack of width

So much talk about the quality of the squad but I really believe that Dyche's tactics are destroying the confidence and self belief of some of the few decent players we do have. We are better than what he's been serving up 100%.
He is, I said it in another post.

Somebody said “do you think Sean Dyche would not try everything to win”

I don’t think he does, he simply does everything not to lose

With respect, I disagree.

When he came in he had to win a few games to keep us up, he really really struggled to do that, to the point where until a goal from no where that doucoure scored, we were going down that day. And that goal wasn't built out of anything tactical, or down to his style of play, it was out of nothing.

He was not a miracle worker last season, he did the bare minimum and should be very grateful to doucoure for making it that he wasnt the manager to take us down.

He's quite literally done nothing special in his time here.
He stumbled over the line last season