2023/24 Sean Dyche

It was painful to watch yesterday but im not sure that much more painful than the last few seasons. The long ball, constantly passing backwards, and lack of commitment in the game was killing me. Bournmouth had miles more intensity and ability. I saw some positives when Dyche arrived, but whats now happened to that emerging Everton team as a pressing hard working unit. Its like the players actually now want him sacked which is a shame as per normal they will win, but i would would like to see the whole playing staff kicked out the door.
Im a big supporter of Dyche and cant see how sacking another manager will help us (also who do we bring in). But its probably going to happen before the end of the season on this current form.
If we get more points taken away i am truely fearful for the future.

Sack him and get someone in for the run in who can motivate a team. We need a Gary O'Neil, Tim Sherwood or Craig Bellamy type who can get players to buy in to their methods quickly and turn this sinking ship around.

"ChatGPT, what would it look like if Craig Bellamy and Tim Sherwood replaced Sean Dyche as Everton manager?"

IMG_4311.jpeg

Can we just flush this turd now.

Was never an Everton manager, he’s worse than Benetiz.

I’m actually happy to give most of the players a pass, his “brand” of football is shocking.

A manager who was sacked at tin pot Burnley for winning 3 in 27 was it? And he’s rewarded with a job at one of the biggest clubs in
England for doing so?

Hell at least Benetiz has some track record of success, what has this sh#thouse ever achieved.

Get him gone asap. Those that support him are not Evertonians and do not have the clubs interest at heart.

Nothing can be done until the takeover is complete whether it is 777 or someone else.
Moshiri is not Interested in the future of the club his only aim is how much money he can get back.
We need to accept it Dyche is here until the end of the season and we will probably Go down( definitely if we get another deduction), So roll on next season so we can start again and hopefully if we win games we will know thàt points earned we will actually keep.

Any Dyche supporters still amongst us, ask your self 2 questions

1, He has been here now for 14 months what is the style of play?

2, which player has Dyche brought on leaps and bounds since is appointment?

My answers I have seen nothing and I mean nothing yesterday as to what his style is or what they have been working on I'm Portugal.

Not one single player have I thought ye Dyche has really made this player thrive

I've given Dyche the benefit of the doubt all season.

However, I'd LOVE him to explain this. Why play with a target man if we offer no width whatsoever?

View attachment 250674
I said this a few weeks ago. Our wider players never play the line or try to overlap, so we end up will slow, lofted balls coming into the box from deep.

When they do eventually get a bit deeper into their half, the common job is to cut back, lay a pass off and the ball ends up being moved across the pitch.

It's slow and easily readable, which must have the opposition manager and his players rubbing their hands with glee because they know we will not adapt.

In fact, I'd love to be a fly on the wall of a pre-match briefing. Dyche doesn't appear to have the capacity to mix up our play, which is causing us to sink.

A square peg in a round hole over and over again is stupidity.

I’ve woke up more fed up than when I was watching that shower yesterday. I never wanted Dyche. He was an absolute dinosaur at Burnley and football’s moved on even since then. Why are we accepting this? Everyone knows we play the worst football in the league. This nonsense that he’s the right man to keep us up - he’s not. The only reason we might stay up is the ineptitude of those around us. There’s no glory in finishing above the dross down the bottom of this league. Get him gone and get someone in who can at least give us a little pride in the shirt back. Watching this lot play football under Dyche is bad as it gets as far I’m concerned. Hoof.

He’s the least proactive manager I’ve ever seen.

He never looks to change a game that isn’t working. Teams never come out after halftime with an improved approach.

He only ever reacts - making randomised substitutions when we’re a goal down.

Otherwise it’s Plan A come what may.
I'd love for him to show a slither of pragmatism before and during a game. Instead, he picks his XI and setup based purely on his dogma, and he sticks with it.

I suspect that in his mind he believes the XI he put out is his strongest XI, so why change it because otherwise those subs would have deserved a start.

What that doesn't take into account is that a) players can underperform, b) other teams have different tactics/adaptations, and c) some thrive in different situations.

Even when we do make substitutions, it's often late in the game with a like-for-like swap; at most, he'll go for the archaic 4-4-2, which doesn't even work either.

I don't care if he's a PL manager with years of experience, or he has his coaching badges and whatnot, because even a layman can see that this isn't working.

Even a layman can recognise that his tactics are ineffective, do not suit what we have in our squad, and are bringing players down to zero confidence or belief.

Dyche would probably slip on sometimes shinny/sock that had been left on the floor Half a second after “right lads”
Dyche blames the players and tells them to work harder. There is no recognition on his behalf that he must shoulder some of the responsibility and adapt.

I'd love for him to show a slither of pragmatism before and during a game. Instead, he picks his XI and setup based purely on his dogma, and he sticks with it.

I suspect that in his mind he believes the XI he put out is his strongest XI, so why change it because otherwise those subs would have deserved a start.

What that doesn't take into account is that a) players can underperform, b) other teams have different tactics/adaptations, and c) some thrive in different situations.

Even when we do make substitutions, it's often late in the game with a like-for-like swap; at most, he'll go for the archaic 4-4-2, which doesn't even work either.

I don't care if he's a PL manager with years of experience, or he has his coaching badges and whatnot, because even a layman can see that this isn't working.

Even a layman can recognise that his tactics are ineffective, do not suit what we have in our squad, and are bringing players down to zero confidence or belief.

Dyche blames the players and tells them to work harder. There is no recognition on his behalf that he must shoulder some of the responsibility and adapt.
He’s 100% from the “football is a simple game,” mindset.

It’s not. There are thousands of permutations to consider in any single game, and they are constantly in flux.

Makes it a lot easier if you deny those variables exist and stick with Plan A regardless.

Without the points deduction we’re on 31pts, above Palace and Brentford and 9 points clear off the drop. HOWEVER the run of games when we picked up most of the points was immediately post points deduction which clearly inspired the team to over perform.
The reality is we are in a relegation fight. The other teams seem to be getting their act together and we’re dropping like a stone. Dyche has had 3 weeks to prepare for that game! And offered nothing. Totally agree with all the points made on here. He’s tactically inept, substitutions and in game management are nonexistent. His refusal to play Patterson is insane. Maybe Coleman doesn’t score the own goal yesterday if he’s not on the pitch!!!

My suggestion would be Lee Carsley. We’ve basically got a 9 game tournament left to win and he seems to be pretty good at winning tournaments. Lescottt is his assistant manager. Get them in till the end of the season along with some of the old heads, Big Dunc, Baines, Cahill Etc.

Also Dyche spent £40 million on Beto and Chemitti. £40 million! Needs sacking for that alone.

Finch Farm is crawling with overpaid "Performance Analysts". What is the end product of the analysis when the same abominable performances are reproduced week after week. "Yes ...theyre shockingly poor," perhaps. What about the match recordings (when someone remembers to put the cassette in the VHS). How can they watch them and not react in some tangible way to change at least something to justify their existence. Do the players watch them, I wonder ? Or are they shielded from criticism to spare negativity. They should spare us instead. The signs are there - bleedin big signs above each turnstile ..."Abandon hope all ye who enter here"