2023/24 Sean Dyche

I’m not one for demanding “nice” football but playing at home and being frightened to death of a 19th placed Burnley with 10 men… Surely the manager wants better than that?

It's a trait we've had for years now.

The players bottle it at Goodison when there's any expectation whatsoever.

Even under Ancelotti when the wheels come off we lost to the likes of Burnley, Sheff Utd at Goodison.

Again. You continually slate the players. I have examples of this today. You then slate the manager and refuse to accept he has a poor squad.

The objective for Everton this season was to survive relegation. Without a deduction, he's done that comfortably.
The players are crap

I slate the manager because he has no idea how to setup and form of attacking play. There are no patterns of play, everything is reactionary.

We go long to Dom and there is no around him, we got out wide and there’s no overlap. The ball goes back, back some more then hoofed by Pickford

That’s coaching, that’s called working on a plan. That’s what we don’t do

We work on defensive organisation and ensuring once we lose the ball we are back in shape.

Thats why I slate the manager. Because for 10 years it’s his one way of playing

The players are crap

I slate the manager because he has no idea how to setup and form of attacking play. There are no patterns of play, everything is reactionary.

We go long to Dom and there is no around him, we got out wide and there’s no overlap. The ball goes back, back some more then hoofed by Pickford

That’s coaching, that’s called working on a plan. That’s what we don’t do

We work on defensive organisation and ensuring once we lose the ball we are back in shape.

Thats why I slate the manager. Because for 10 years it’s his one way of playing

And that pragmatism has seen us achieve the seasons objective. Survive relegation.

Or at least we'd have done it comfortably by now if the league never took 6 points, and likely more next week.