2023/24 Sean Dyche

Goodison is only ever positive these days when we're in a new manager bounce or have a slick talking Tory masquerading in the dugout.

The fans have to acknowledge reality - for the first time in the Moshiri era they cannot stamp their feet and demand another sacking every 12-18 months when results tumble or we take a pasting off someone - there is no money to pay Dyche off.

We all have to get behind the players and manager for the remaining fixtures. The next 3 games are huge.
Shut up you tit

Goodison is only ever positive these days when we're in a new manager bounce or have a slick talking Tory masquerading in the dugout.

The fans have to acknowledge reality - for the first time in the Moshiri era they cannot stamp their feet and demand another sacking every 12-18 months when results tumble or we take a pasting off someone - there is no money to pay Dyche off.

We all have to get behind the players and manager for the remaining fixtures. The next 3 games are huge.
nobody is getting behind this manager. As the yanks say you can stick a fork in him, he’s done

The thing is, I would think that a good chunk of Forest and Luton players will be watching this. The result not only motivates them, but the performance must strengthen their belief they can stay up as well. Tonight’s game is a brilliant motivational speech for them.

There's not the slimmest chance I'm going to listen to his weak orange squash post-match comments.

Not interested in anything he has to say at the best of times. Let alone the meek platitudes he'll pull out over this.
I’ll save you the wait…
‘We’ve talked about big moments all season. If we take our chance at 0-0 you’d have seen a different outcome tonight.’
‘The spirit is good in the group, that won’t change.’
‘The players know they need to stick to the plan, they didn’t do that tonight.’

1713213852669.jpeg

Moshiri and Thelwell, watching the worst case of diarrhea you've ever seen. Surely they cannot allow Dyche to continue? How bad does it have to get? Relegation?

Sure.

The thing is, I would think that a good chunk of Forest and Luton players will be watching this. The result not only motivates them, but the performance must strengthen their belief they can stay up as well. Tonight’s game is a brilliant motivational speech for them.

forest/liverpool/ brentford they are all laughing

we won’t win a game again we’re done