2023/24 Sean Dyche

That is 7 halves of absolute turgid football I have witnessed since they came back from their jolly in Portugal, it is miles worse than before that break, as many predicted.

Forest will plough us next weekend, Dyche has to go tonight, these last 4 months have been unacceptable even by our standards of where we are as a club.

Dyche is crap and the issue here, quite why some are still defending him beggars belief, I often wonder what our fans think they see watching this Dyche team.

Absolute miracle worker... whoever thinks that then football isn`t the sport for you.

I couldnt care less if we lose badly to a team we cant beat. I really care if we cant beat Forest at home next week, thats whats important. Obviously Dyche shares the blame, but now people see WHY we cant play the more expansive play they cry for from him. He probably saw how many goals Chelsea conceded and thought he would take a chance and have a go at it and now we wont see them go forward for the rest of the season.

My bigger concern honestly is the lack of effort from players and how slow they are to balls and 50/50s. Maybe they arent motivated anymore. Maybe the high intensity Dyche demands is great early in the season, and then leaves them gassed in the final weeks(especially without others to sub in), and will be his downfall.