2023/24 Sean Dyche

Looks like he has lost the team.
His results are abysmal
Never thought i would see Walkers record being broken.
Fans are not buying him
He is on borrowed time no matter what happens between now and the end of the season.
Looks like his last few months at Burnley were the team just looked to be going through the motions.
They actually rallied quite well when he got sacked though.

If ditching him gives us two wins worth of chaos manager stuff like with Dunc or Unsy then that is much mor of a game plan than whatever Dyche puts out every weekend

Looks like he has lost the team.
His results are abysmal
Never thought i would see Walkers record being broken.
Fans are not buying him
He is on borrowed time no matter what happens between now and the end of the season.
Looks like his last few months at Burnley were the team just looked to be going through the motions.

Nail on head unfortunately.

I thought the first half we set up in the correct way, we created a few chances, pressed well and Beto should have scored. Once they scored though we collapsed and made error after error. I don't blame Dyche tonight much...tonight was all about the players being atrociously spineless and putting in Sunday league level performances.
come on mate.
tonight struck me as the players having had enough of his coaching and having a go themselves only to completely collapse.
I totally blame Dyche. Dunno the full story of what happened in portugal but that's a manager with zero respect from his players.

He's focused on selling the club not replacing the manager
So he has £550m (Purchase Price and Loans) in this club, he will get £130m from 777 and the rest paid out eventually but he will se the bulk of that £550m back.

Tell me how much he gets of that back if we go down which will guarantee admninistration.

By not paying to sack Dyche he will cost himself 100s and 100s of million pounds... I think it would be very much in his best interests to get shot of Dyche, don`t know how our fans can`t see this...

"Moshiri isn`t interested" Goes to all the London games.... Next excuse?

And there's nobody in charge at Board level.

There's a look of "lost the dressing room" about him now, but nothing can be done.
Except there is.

There is a director of football. A CEO.

The owner may be absent but what is the point of Thelwell if not for this situation.

It would be more accurate to say the guy in change doesn’t care as long as we stay up. That’s the rub of it.

Despite what a lot of people believe if we lose to forest dyche will be in trouble. Moshiri won’t want to be selling a club in the championship.