2023/24 Sean Dyche

The frightening thing is that our players, man for man, really did work hard.

That's the difference between a £1bn squad and a squad that only cost around a hundred mill.

We seem to go to pieces when we concede away from home. The home matches are going to be key to this survival of this great club of ours. We need 5 more matches like Crystal Palace under Frank.
Yea but we’re crap at home too

I woke up half expecting this news.

He's on the stage just waiting for the noose.
a6e8e3362ef415bf034a6bec39446f63.gif

Please god I hope you're right!

The frightening thing is that our players, man for man, really did work hard.

That's the difference between a £1bn squad and a squad that only cost around a hundred mill.

We seem to go to pieces when we concede away from home. The home matches are going to be key to this survival of this great club of ours. We need 5 more matches like Crystal Palace under Frank.

They really did not... Much was half arsed in the first half. Not to say Dyche set us up wrong, he really did.

Tactically dead and completely lost the dressing room plus fans.

I don't care about him at this moment because we need to concentrate on crawling across the line to stay up.

Expect a big reaction on Sunday with no excuses.

IF we lose, sack him after the whistle but for now, let's just win and wait until the end of the season when hopefully we have a board/owners/a F-ing clue what to do with Everton

Result like that has been coming for a while.
Performances have been poor for a long time, defending by the skin of you teeth for 90+ mins every week and hoping to nick a goal, was only a matter of time before we had a particularly bad night and a ½ decent opposition have a ½ decent night and voila.
Just glad it was against Chelsea and not Newcastle, Fulham, Brentford or Brighton etc.