2023/24 Sean Dyche

tbh mate i love everton and always will it’s taking it out of me and all of us.

i think most all feel now it’s the end
The Bournemouth game was the last straw for me, didn’t watch a single minute of the last 3, including the horror show last night, I’ve accepted that without change we are 100% dropping this season and I’ll take any stick that comes my way from the Reds in my family

The Bournemouth game was the last straw for me, didn’t watch a single minute of the last 3, including the horror show last night, I’ve accepted that without change we are 100% dropping this season and I’ll take any stick that comes my way from the Reds in my family

it’s mad i’ve thought every year it will change - and it doesn’t

i feel for all supporters who go home and away

Dyche is all the worst parts of Lampard and Rafael combined.

Literally anyone could do better.

Burnley beat themselves at Goodison. If we don’t get rid of him today we maybe pick up a point at best from these home games coming up and it’s curtains for the club as a whole.
Totally agree 100%
I think we are gone, we have been playing bad for months, like what someone said earlier Burnley beat themselves at Goodison, we will get beat on Sunday as Forest and Luton can smell blood now.

Dyche will never change and he will continue to pick the likes of Young McNeil Doucoure as that's what he does

As much as i hope we sack him after this i am quite sure we won't. We are even quite likely to keep him if we get relegated, and if we stay up it'll be exactly the same case as with Lampard last season, "ooh what heroic deeds you did keeping us up sir, your absolutely vile style of management surely won't get us in trouble when next season starts".

I hope the club has the bottle to kick him especially if he keeps us up.

As much as i hope we sack him after this i am quite sure we won't. We are even quite likely to keep him if we get relegated, and if we stay up it'll be exactly the same case as with Lampard last season, "ooh what heroic deeds you did keeping us up sir, your absolutely vile style of management surely won't get us in trouble when next season starts".

I hope the club has the bottle to kick him especially if he keeps us up.
Don’t think even if the club stupid enough to want to keep him if we get relegated they could. We can’t be paying him 100 grand a week in the championship, when we would have to sell the whole squad just to try and avoid financial problems.

giphy.gif