2023/24 Sean Dyche

Danjuma last started a game last time he was fit and Gomes last started a game one week ago. Keane hasn't started for ages but i'm not sure anyone wants him to do they so I don't think we even need to go there. Patterson is the only one of them where the question has any merit he could have had more starts recently but obviously he has had a few over the season and he plays in a position where we've made other changes we're not picking the same person every week anyway so it doesn't actually back up the original point.

The poor run started before January though so I don't know why thats funny.

It’s funny because at best they’ve contributed to 1 or 2 games of our bad run, at the very start, and the longer the run has gone on the less he’s used different players.

It’s funny because at best they’ve contributed to 1 or 2 games of our bad run, at the very start, and the longer the run has gone on the less he’s used different players.
Danjuma's been injured so theres not a lot he can do about that is there and I can imagine what you'd be saying if he brought Keane in so what point is it you're making? He could have changed more i'm not even arguing about that but I've seen it quite a bit that he keeps picking the same 11 and it just isn't right I'm not saying it to defend him i'm trying to make the point that they're all crap thats all.

We can't afford to sack Dyche so either he keeps us up or he takes us down. We will drop next year if we stay up and it won't matter who our manager is.

Depressing, but most likely true.

The bottom end of the league will be significantly stronger next season, and we will have sold Branthwaite and Onana and replaced them with cheaper, worse players.

Danjuma's been injured so theres not a lot he can do about that is there and I can imagine what you'd be saying if he brought Keane in so what point is it you're making? He could have changed more i'm not even arguing about that but I've seen it quite a bit that he keeps picking the same 11 and it just isn't right I'm not saying it to defend him i'm trying to make the point that they're all crap thats all.
Was that start for danjuma the cup game at palace ?? He’s probably started one league game yet was probably fit for 20. Dobbin I don’t think has started one and had been fit for 25.

For a long time he picked the same 10 out of 11. The only position that was swapped around is the right back. Things changed in midfield because doucoure got injured and DCL got dropped because of a poor run.

Harrison has been dropped for 4/5 of the last 10 games and I think young has taken his place every time

Depressing, but most likely true.

The bottom end of the league will be significantly stronger next season, and we will have sold Branthwaite and Onana and replaced them with cheaper, worse players.
If that was guaranteed, would sell every player and get young hungry players on lower wages and upcoming manager too. All that just so we have 12 months of solid financial recouping. All just sad news about this club right now.

Was that start for danjuma the cup game at palace ?? He’s probably started one league game yet was probably fit for 20. Dobbin I don’t think has started one and had been fit for 25.

For a long time he picked the same 10 out of 11. The only position that was swapped around is the right back. Things changed in midfield because doucoure got injured and DCL got dropped because of a poor run.

Harrison has been dropped for 4/5 of the last 10 games and I think young has taken his place every time
He started 3 times in January the last one was Fulham in the league when he injured himself halfarsing a tackle and hasn't been seen since.

He does pick the same 11 when they’re available though! Injuries forcing his hand to bring in someone else is not an example of him being willing to change it up. He would absolutely pick the same starting XI every single week if injuries weren’t a thing.

He does pick the same 11 when they’re available though! Injuries forcing his hand to bring in someone else is not an example of him being willing to change it up. He would absolutely pick the same starting XI every single week if injuries weren’t a thing.
But you can't say he picks the same 11 apart from these exceptions! Changing the right back is a change and changing the striker is a change and those things are happening its a fact you can't just say they don't count! I'm not saying he's exhausted every option and is always looking for new ways to change it alls i'm saying is its not like we keep picking the same 11 every week and there are people never getting a game most of them have had games and not made any difference I agree that some players like Doucoure and McNeill should have been dropped and haven't been but we are not picking the same 11 every week so theres no need to say it.