2023/24 Sean Dyche

But you can't say he picks the same 11 apart from these exceptions! Changing the right back is a change and changing the striker is a change and those things are happening its a fact you can't just say they don't count! I'm not saying he's exhausted every option and is always looking for new ways to change it alls i'm saying is its not like we keep picking the same 11 every week and there are people never getting a game most of them have had games and not made any difference I agree that some players like Doucoure and McNeill should have been dropped and haven't been but we are not picking the same 11 every week so theres no need to say it.

Well it shouldn’t need to be clarified that injuries happen and that actually forces him to make changes lol

All the players hate him have that on decent authority think hes arragont as fck and just havent took to him
I can believe. Never liked him myself because that's how he comes across to me. He's the type that's always right, and when things don't work it's always someone or something else's fault. Like when he blamed Patterson for not getting the "joke" when he slapped him. Detestable individual.

All the players hate him have that on decent authority think hes arragont as fck and just havent took to him
ha yeah. Definitely get the impression Tark was glad to get out from Dyche at Burnley only to be back with him at Goodison!
Also, not sure what they made of Lampard but it's got to be quite the change from Lampard who presumably a lot of players grew up idolizing, to Dyche, who just got Burnley relegated.
(and no, I dont think Lampard was better than Dyche but he definitely had more respect).
I reckon that Patterson incident may have been the last straw for a good few players.

He started 3 times in January the last one was Fulham in the league when he injured himself halfarsing a tackle and hasn't been seen since.
He played away at palace in the cup, then villa in the league, played away at Fulham 3 games later, because we had 1 fit centre midfielder. So McNeil played centre mid.
We didn’t lose anyone of them games or conceade a goal

He played away at palace in the cup, then villa in the league, played away at Fulham 3 games later, because we had 1 fit centre midfielder. So McNeil played centre mid.
We didn’t lose anyone of them games or conceade a goal
I didn't say anything about his performances I was just answering your question about the game.