2023/24 Sean Dyche

Has there ever been a manager in Premier League which has done such an awful job without being sacked before?
Kompany proves to do worse than in any Dyche season, I believe they have one of the 10th worst results in the whole prem history after 33 games

Chris Wilder is on 0.61 points as Kompany.

I mean Burnley's squad is better than Sheffield and both of them are better than Luton's and yet they are behind. They lost many games the way we lost vs Chelsea.

Has there ever been a manager in Premier League which has done such an awful job without being sacked before?
You can almost guarantee that the target he was given when he took the job was keep us up last year and he did it and then the same target this year and he’s earned the points to be 10 points clear so I’m not saying he’s great or we should keep him but the answer to your question is yes absolutely loads.

Dyche the morning after the 777 takeover has been approved

jamal-adams-locked.gif

hi mike lay
of the drugs -

forest will be 3-13

regards matt
We will beat Forest. I will remind you again of the 2024 year. Stop your panicking lol we got 1st win in 4months, just over a week ago, yet they have barely gained any points over us, the lot of them

In 2024 - We are literally only one point worst off than others.. The way some are acting you would think they all had double the amount of points we have gained - we have also lost the least of of these teams

Forest 2 wins in 13 - 10 points those 13 games
Luton 2 wins in 14 - 10 points in 14 games
Everton 1 win in 12 - 9 points those 12 games
Burnley 1 win in 13 - 9 points those 13 games
Sheff Utd 1 win in 12 - 7 points those 12 games