2023/24 Sean Dyche

Great use of CAPS there, however the point is, that if we are to be relegated, it will directly be because of points deductions, not because we weren't good enough to accrue enough points to stay in the division.
Even with the points deduction, we should be well out of the reach of Burnley, Sheffield Utd. and Luton. This is the poorest top flight table in years.

Even with the points deduction, we should be well out of the reach of Burnley, Sheffield Utd. and Luton. This is the poorest top flight table in years.
Staying up on the last game of last season, tells me we are exactly where we probably should be, given a slight improvement in overall points accrued. No more no less.

It doesn't matter if it's 0 out of 15, and it matters not how good or bad he is, we've been cheated. Unless we are relegated by more than 8 points, we will have accrued enough points to stay in the league. It is interesting to see the ire for the PL, slowly but surely be turned towards the manager.
Err it does because whether we agree with the point deduction or not, it’s happened. And like everything else in life when things change you need to readjust accordingly.

But I’m glad Everton fans now accept 0 wins in 15 as being “sound”

Err it does because whether we agree with the point deduction or not, it’s happened. And like everything else in life when things change you need to readjust accordingly.

But I’m glad Everton fans now accept 0 wins in 15 as being “sound”
Why is it so hard to admit that keeping us up with a points deduction would be a good effort? I can admit that recent form isn’t good enough and that he could make more changes to the team and the football isn’t good and loads of other things so what is it that makes it impossible for people like you to hold your hands up and say he’s at least on course to achieve what would definitely have been his objective at the start of the year?

Why is it so hard to admit that keeping us up with a points deduction would be a good effort? I can admit that recent form isn’t good enough and that he could make more changes to the team and the football isn’t good and loads of other things so what is it that makes it impossible for people like you to hold your hands up and say he’s at least on course to achieve what would definitely have been his objective at the start of the year?
Because no manager should EVER win 1 in 15. It’s that simple

It’s horrendous for a professional manager to have that record

he’s not keeping us up!

Because no manager should EVER win 1 in 15. It’s that simple

It’s horrendous for a professional manager to have that record
I agree but that wasn’t the question the season is 38 games not 15 IF we stay up then over the 38 games he’s done a good job and yes for some of it he wont have done but overall he will. Saying he should just get more points to deal with the deduction is stupid it makes no sense. When lampard was here you kept crying that we had the worst squad in the league and nobody could do better then someone came in and has and you say it’s not good enough if makes no sense.