2023/24 Sean Dyche

Probably it's not easy to work under Dyche. It's one thing I really hate about football players to turn against a manager and do it again without being punished themselves. Normal employees wouldn't survive that and be sacked the next day. Yeah Dyche shouldn't be here anymore. I expect maximal commitment and professionalism of both players and coach. And I haven't seen enough of that against Chelsea. They surely have the responsibility to work for the badge this is the least.

Maybe the players don't respect Dyche and down tools, but we're is the respect for the paying fan base. There is none. This club has been in turmoil since Moyes left for Utd . It just shows you that Moyes was running the ship. Imo.

Some appear to be taking side in a manager vs footballer quality discussion….the reality is it’s both. The footballers we have had at our disposal are poor due to poor recruitment practices - the squad has changed over the last five or six years so it’s not always the same personnel, the footballers simply aren’t good enough - they can’t AND won’t do. The manager equally is not good enough in terms of results, style, tactical flexibility and in game management - both sides of the discussion can be correct…they are not mutually exclusive.

I hope I'm wrong as we need to win games but the recent egocentric combativeness towards the press, fans and even players along with the lengthy dismal slump all has a last days of Benitez whiff to it

It's the go to persona for any struggling manager tbf. Self preservation becomes the order of the day.

I think we all knew Dyche was limited but not so limited we'd be on this dismal run. I always thought he'd win often enough to just about to keep the fans onside this season but since Christmas he's been dire. Out of ideas and being saved by a terrible Luton side.

Polish_20240420_130210900.jpg

Getting a bit sick of this "how much I have to deal with" crap. Everton's many problems were obvious to the outside world when he chose to take the job, He has a difficult job but a lot of normal folk have much more difficult jobs and won't earn in a lifetime what he gets in a season. So give it a rest.

Getting a bit sick of this "how much I have to deal with" crap. Everton's many problems were obvious to the outside world when he chose to take the job, He has a difficult job but a lot of normal folk have much more difficult jobs and won't earn in a lifetime what he gets in a season. So give it a rest.

Even if it was x10 worse than what it is, there's no way he would have turned it down. He'd still be out of a job if he hadn't have took the Everton job, or probably managing someone like Barnsley or Boro

He’s not a quitter, and at the moment I’ll take that.

At this point in Lampard’s tenure he looked and sounded beaten.

Sean Dyche is the opposite.

It may not be rosy and nice at the moment but if anyone has fight in him, it’s our strategically shaved scotch egg.
I see also a lot of resignation and frustration on Dyche. Surely he wants us to win, but he doesn't do himself a favour with the line ups like against Chelsea.

But I am as much disappointed that there is no other person giving statements, no CEO, CFO, Kev or owner.