2023/24 Sean Dyche

One thing that annoys me is that people defend him because of the points deduction. He’s been lucky to have it, it’s a good excuse for the poor performances (because he can say it’s in the players heads) when in reality, given our best run was after it, I’d say it galvanised them a bit.

The deduction also masks the fact that the 35points Dyche has managed to win, is still firmly in the relegation performance zone. Leicester went down with 34 points and the year before that Burnley went down with 35. We are simply lucky this year that the promoted teams are not up to it this season.
This argument makes no sense as we still have 5 games to play. Not saying I expect a miraculous finish but the season isn’t even over yet. He could very easily have finished above 40 if he beats Luton and one other side. (Including the lost points from the deduction).

Enjoy the victory, but you will have to suffer the bedwetters and dreamers and non believers. More than we will have tolerate you, while dyche is here it will be a lot more defeats than victories

Fair play to you blueboy - you've appeared and taken some well deserved criticism like a man. Unlike many of the usual suspects who only appear when we lose a game to spit their bile.

Got it right today, very grateful.
I’m over the moon we won, because the only goal now is staying in this league. But he needs to go in the summer, new owners, new board, new sporting team/DOF and new manager. We got lucky today, they could have 2/3 pens, Pickford made a worldie and Gibbs white missed a great chance