2023/24 Sean Dyche

I’ll be really grateful if he keeps us up, but he still infuriates me with his team selections and the football we play.

We are a basket case of a football club though and I wish for better days. Probably the right man for the mess we are in but its hard for some to accept that this is where we are at.
A lot of other managers would've thrown their toys out of the pram so I appreciate him for that alright.
I was also pleased we got rid of Big Sam even though we would probably have survived again then too
He'll have done his job, well remunerated. Try something new
Bournemouth and Palace will both be a lot better next season, we can see it already

For years, we've longed for a manager who doesn't mince words, someone who understands the frustrations we, as fans, discuss fervently on this forum. Behind the scenes, our club is evidently in disarray—a board that seems disengaged, financial constraints that have led to sporting sanctions, and spiralling stadium costs.

After his comments after the Chelsea drubbing, he basically confirmed what a lot of us have been saying for a long time - it appears the players in the dressing room wield far too much influence over managerial decisions.

Sean Dyche has consistently echoed our sentiments as fans. It's refreshing, yet somewhat disconcerting, to see our private discussions laid bare by the man at the helm. Despite the mediocre quality of football, which is a direct result of previous managers' unsuccessful attempts to foster an attacking playstyle with an ill-suited squad, Dyche's frank approach is a breath of fresh air.

Remarkably, we find ourselves with a fighting chance in the relegation battle, even after two seperate points deductions - a scenario that seemed improbable.

Should Dyche manage to keep us up, it would be nothing short of a miracle. In these turbulent times, his straightforward, no-nonsense leadership might just be the lifeline we need.

UTFT
Great post mate ;)

Remember the days when we were optimistic about getting a Euro spot? Rarely did but at least we felt we could give it a shot
Now we live in hope of not going down
That's the future without a major shift in mentality at the club

Feels a lifetime ago doesn't it? The club needs massive change top to bottom. Merely avoiding relegation is not an acceptable position for us to be in, but that is the reality of where we are right now sadly.

For years, we've longed for a manager who doesn't mince words, someone who understands the frustrations we, as fans, discuss fervently on this forum. Behind the scenes, our club is evidently in disarray—a board that seems disengaged, financial constraints that have led to sporting sanctions, and spiralling stadium costs.

After his comments after the Chelsea drubbing, he basically confirmed what a lot of us have been saying for a long time - it appears the players in the dressing room wield far too much influence over managerial decisions.

Sean Dyche has consistently echoed our sentiments as fans. It's refreshing, yet somewhat disconcerting, to see our private discussions laid bare by the man at the helm. Despite the mediocre quality of football, which is a direct result of previous managers' unsuccessful attempts to foster an attacking playstyle with an ill-suited squad, Dyche's frank approach is a breath of fresh air.

Remarkably, we find ourselves with a fighting chance in the relegation battle, even after two seperate points deductions - a scenario that seemed improbable.

Should Dyche manage to keep us up, it would be nothing short of a miracle. In these turbulent times, his straightforward, no-nonsense leadership might just be the lifeline we need.

UTFT
Is it strange that I agree with everything the Dyche-in crowd are saying and also want him gone?! lol

Improvement...you can't deny it.
1000013139.jpg