2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm happy to say I want change next season, and that 1 win in 16 isn't good enough for Everton. You were happy with the fat pig managing us, and happy for Denise to make up accusations of headlocks, and happy for Moshiri to own us. Down on your belly snake 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Hmm its like ordering Mikeh72 off wish lol im suspicious since putting him on ignore months ago that you suddenly started copying his posting style / middle finger gig. Very strange / coincidental the sudden obsession with FB92...

I digress, nothing wrong with you swallowing your pride and accepting we have a decent manager at the helm.

What a result my friend.

In Dyche we trust.

As the great lady herself sang....

You%27ll_never_stop_me_loving_you.jpg

He has got to 40 points so I have to give him credit. That was my target back in August and we're there after 34.
It’s as simple as this, for me. Imagine last August if you’d been offered 40 point season, you’d have taken it.

He’s earned the transfer window and the start of next season, but not a new contract. Let’s see how he gets on and reassess in October when he’ll be cheaper to sack anyway

Good interview there. He has a touch of Martinez for me, when we’re winning I love hearing him, think he comes across very well and clearly knows his stuff. Then when we’re losing it’s like he’s trying to play Jedi mind tricks at times.

In terms of attitude though I would say only Ancelotti and Martinez got through to the players like he did, they just happen to be far worse players (and obviously Carlo is a far better manager). If we were stable he’d be a very good manager for developing a proper tough side, which if we can’t have a side that dominates is the he next best thing for me.

2 points deductions in one season and look safe with 4 games left. The examination can be put on hold
Well done.
Oh, and up yours Richard Masters.

Tonight feels like a cluster of wins,

Big step forward for us to stay up.

Ending Mordors title chances.

Ruined the Premier Leagues lip licking three way title race.

Tonight is beautiful and so sweet on so many levels, we a.l deserve it and deserve to enjoy it for everything we lived through and been through this season.

It’s sweet as.