2023/24 Sean Dyche

A bad plan is also a plan. Mostly easy to find out for opponent.

I would say games against Chelsea, Bmouth and Newcastle home have been good as well, Burnley away maybe, but it's defo a rare thing to see.
Well that's less than 10 games in 34, even more if we include cup, but the league is the most important so focusing on that.

I know, I get it, saying it again in case people get confused - not taking anything away from the RS win, it's fantastic, we rose to the occasion for a change, great work. But we need this with some degree of consistency going forward, not to hope for a good one every few months.

Did anyone watch Brighton last night vs City playing lovely triangles in there own box, playing 26 passes and not getting out of there own half? We are told now that this is proper football? Not for me, it was stupid and pointless the only way that stuff works is if you have world class forwards. I have no interest in watching my team play 30 passes in our own half, give me Wednesday night anytime.
Why is everyone obsessed with how Brighton play. And who on earth is telling anyone that’s how football should be played??

Literally nobody wants that at Goodison and it’s the worst counter argument because it holds no substance.

Anyone questions that we’ve played awful or we have no plan, here comes a troglodyte “YoU HipsTers waNt PoTTERbaLl”

Last edited:
Why is everyone obsessed with how Brighton play. And who on earth is telling anyone that’s how football should be played??

Literally nobody wants that at Goodison and it’s the worst counter argument because it holds no substance.

Anyone questions that we’ve played awful or we have no plan, here comes a troglodyte “YoU HipsTers waNt PoTTERbaLl”
But we're not happy with losing hoofball so naturally we want the tiki-takas lad obviously.

We want to win games, like the last 2, more than once a quarter, not to emulate prime Guardiolaball.

The Brighton model is a great model to get your club ahead of most others, but by its very nature it will never allow you in the elite ever. Newcastle will overtake them easily. Villa probably also. If we had anything about us we would.

If De Zerbi goes in the summer and they sell Mitoma they’re one bad managerial appointment or injury crisis away from being back in a relegation battle.

Some of our fans still have a cuck mentality born from the Kenwright era.

Its therefore natural for them to wish for EFC to emulate a club that solely exists to unearth gems to quickly sell on every summer to the big boys.

So long as Nev and Carra pat them on the head on MNF, its all good.

But we're not happy with losing hoofball so naturally we want the tiki-takas lad obviously.

We want to win games, like the last 2, more than once a quarter, not to emulate prime Guardiolaball.
And it all comes down to the final 3rd and working on simple little passing moves to create space, overload defenders or get the full backs round the back

Yet people actually believe that international, professional footballers playing in the Premier League are incapable of “passing” and “moving”

Some of our fans still have a cuck mentality born from the Kenwright era.

Its therefore natural for them to wish for EFC to emulate a club that solely exists to unearth gems to quickly sell on every summer to the big boys.

So long as Nev and Carra pat them on the head on MNF, its all good.

This you mate, wanting the club to be relegated so you can go to a Wembley playoff final??

IMG_3101.jpeg

Did anyone watch Brighton last night vs City playing lovely triangles in there own box, playing 26 passes and not getting out of there own half? We are told now that this is proper football? Not for me, it was stupid and pointless the only way that stuff works is if you have world class forwards. I have no interest in watching my team play 30 passes in our own half, give me Wednesday night anytime.
People were praising Kompany as well on here the other day for being "brave".

We played God awful and still beat them. And if it takes you down, it's not brave, it's idiotic.

Well that's less than 10 games in 34, even more if we include cup, but the league is the most important so focusing on that.

I know, I get it, saying it again in case people get confused - not taking anything away from the RS win, it's fantastic, we rose to the occasion for a change, great work. But we need this with some degree of consistency going forward, not to hope for a good one every few months.
In fact it is, we might get some acceptable points output within 38games under Dyche, good runs and abysmal runs as well and a stable position to build for the next more expansive and progressive manager that we need in 2025 latest.

I believe this has been also the season with Wolves, Bmouth. Bad start, but the other 2 have been more or less stable with results (despite going 7 games and 6 games without a win as well).

Nowhere in that post says anything about "wanting" the club to be relegated. Once again, failing to understand basic comprehension is your downfall my boy.

Ok mate, keep trying with the “I didn’t actually say it” line. But we know what the clown thinks.

FYI Evertonians would be DEVASTATED if we went down, you on the other hand:

IMG_3102.jpeg

In fact it is, we might get some acceptable points output within 38games under Dyche, good runs and abysmal runs as well and a stable position to build for the next more expansive and progressive manager that we need in 2025 latest.

I believe this has been also the season with Wolves, Bmouth. Bad start, but the other 2 have been more or less stable with results (despite going 7 games and 6 games without a win as well).
Form fluctuation is normal and something I'd accept, but we took 6+7 games and then some before coming back down to a win, that's the abysmal part really.

Also as a side note people like to claim our players (most/all of them with years of experience, Prem or otherwise) are worse than they are for some reason - most of them walk into the teams around or slightly above us but are apparently now not good all of a sudden and "can't pass at all" lol

People were praising Kompany as well on here the other day for being "brave".

We played God awful and still beat them. And if it takes you down, it's not brave, it's idiotic.
When we beat them 4-0 in the cup it was one of the worst tactical performances I’ve seen from a visiting team.

Personally i want a team that can play to any different method be that long ball, tika taka or any other style you wish to name. I just want more than a massive hoof upfield and hope for knock downs. I'm not saying there isn't a time and a place for that type of football but you ideally want a manager that is prepared to switch tactics depending on the opposition the state of the game and the players available at that time. With dyche there is no plan B imho of course.

Form fluctuation is normal and something I'd accept, but we took 6+7 games and then some before coming back down to a win, that's the abysmal part really.

Also as a side note people like to claim our players (most/all of them with years of experience, Prem or otherwise) are worse than they are for some reason - most of them walk into the teams around or slightly above us but are apparently now not good all of a sudden and "can't pass at all" lol
I see the point, and Dyche has that big sake of 13 games not won, we sacked Lampard before reaching that luckily,

I won't change my opinion that other teams have technically better players with more pace, but surely, we haven't reached the full potential in attack, we haven't in years to be fair. But I see definitely some intelligence problems in the squad, by how often we run offside by actually promising attacking situations. I read we are 3rd with that in the league, and this quite much for someone that isn't that offensively most of times.

In fact, it's very questionable why we only seem to perform with a knife in the back???