2024/25 Sean Dyche

Maybe you're right and I have a lot of friends who agree.
I just see too many tactical errors or a complete lack of tactics that would suggest to me that there are a ton of managers who could do a better job.
Dyches two good runs last season each started two games after both points deductions.
He used them to galvanize the team, which was great and saved us.
I fear that without the extra motivation, we just look lost.
This team has shown absolutely nothing and while he may be able to patch up the defense, I have no hope for him getting us clicking going forward.
I honestly dont think he knows how.

I've seen nothing from us I haven't seen last season and he still got us 48pts

I expect nothing from them each week but to try the same thing over and over and watch it work on enough occasions for us to get those points. It failing impressively for the first two games of the season is about as surprising as Tommy Robinson coming up with a new way to take gullible people's money

I will continue to expect him to do enough to keep us up over a season until it looks otherwise

17th is the realistic aim. Anything else is a bonus.

Until we address the ownership issue adequately, we are on borrowed time in this leage, and fans need to get real on what can realistically be achieved. If you told me now we would finish 17th, I would bite your hand off for that. I bet those at the club who still care would do likewise.

Yep same for me. Give me 17th now by one goal in difference and I'd sign up. Just stay up. Never cared less about how we play or who we pick

The Mary Celeste was still afloat mate, but there was nobody steering it.

Colin Chong is not going to be sacking/hiring managers unless Moshiri tells him to, and that seems highly unlikely as will cost money.
who bought 4 players this Summer?
Who's building the new stadium?
Who signed the record kit deal?
Who fired the goal keeping coach and replaced the womens team boss.
Or reshuffled back room employees.

It's hardly the mary Celeste.
And also Moshiri doesnt want his asset sitting in 20th.

who bought 4 players this Summer?
Who's building the new stadium?
Who signed the record kit deal?
Who fired the goal keeping coach and replaced the womens team boss.
Or reshuffled back room employees.

It's hardly the mary Celeste.
And also Moshiri doesnt want his asset sitting in 20th.

his asset he did and has done f all about

since he’s wanted out

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back