2024/25 Sean Dyche

His job is to keep Everton in the PL, not go and play silky football down at WHL.

He’s judged on games versus Bourmenmouth, Ipswich, Wolves, Brentford, Palace etc.

He kept us up in a season when most thought it impossible with 8 points deducted. The pressure on this club last season was off the charts.

Yes we have a fight on our hands but give me Dyche over Potter or some other name pulled me out of the air.

His job is to keep Everton in the PL, not go and play silky football down at WHL.

He’s judged on games versus Bourmenmouth, Ipswich, Wolves, Brentford, Palace etc.

He kept us up in a season when most thought it impossible with 8 points deducted. The pressure on this club last season was off the charts.

Yes we have a fight on our hands but give me Dyche over Potter or some other name pulled me out of the air.
The concerning thing Dave is the team has only been competitive for 20 of the first 180 minutes.

These are the more important games surely. These are the must wins then.

I have respect what he did in the 1,5 half years before this season and even more what he did with Burnley over many years.

I don’t expect beautiful football, I know the injuries are there, the squad is thin and not very good, finances are skint, while many teams around us last season can strengthen their squad.

But fed up that a manager doesn’t show ability to learn from mistakes, or adapt a game plan, being late at changes, plays players like Young, Doucoure and Keane despite bad performances over and over again and doesn't bring in some that can play at least a bit football... It's where he loses me.

Especially today, we looked very off apart from the moments Ndiaye and Lindström came in till 3:0.

Nobody has requested silky football. Functional football where you dont get battered would be a start. Having a think about your tactics instead of flogging the same dead horse would be a start.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back