2024/25 Sean Dyche

So these performances don't mean anything? It's not enough to pick up points only against the bottom 5. Won't keep you out of the relegation mix and we rarely get results in those games anyway.

How anyone is making excuses for this guy is beyond me. Walked into a mess and did an ok job last season but this is clearly only going one way. Better to get ahead of it before the situation becomes even more toxic.
Two games gone.

Let’s see what happens in the next few games before we send for the tumbrel.

I know results are important…that’s not necessarily the issue at this early stage of the season…..it’s the performances so these will have to pick up sharpish. What’s disappointing is that we have had pre season to work on stuff, and it looks like absolutely nothing has been worked on which is all on the manager

What's his motivation? If he's out of contract at the end of the season, no sign of any contract negotiations and an increasingly fractured relationship with the fan base, will he just phone it in?

But if he was a manager with more than one string to his bow he wouldn’t need be OUR manager under the current conditions we face.

Leave him be. He gets us to 38-40 points by May and that should be enough to hobble into into the new stadium as aPL club.
That really is a measure of where we are as a football club, out expectation to "hobble in to the new stadium as a PL club".

Sports is about playing to win, building, ethos and passion. We've been reduced to surviving by the skin of our teeth.

Going the game in the hope of win, never mind a good performance. This Club is grim, managed by a one dimensional grim manager.

Years of dross, poor signings and the beating down of expectation has resulted in what we see today, honestly if we where an animal we would have been taken round the back of the house and beaten out of our misery by now.

I know results are important…that’s not necessarily the issue at this early stage of the season…..it’s the performances so these will have to pick up sharpish. What’s disappointing is that we have had pre season to work on stuff, and it looks like absolutely nothing has been worked on which is all on the manager

He stated after the Coventry game there had been no tactical work to that point

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back