2024/25 Sean Dyche

Should have taken Coleman and Tim off I think. Maybe McNeill or Harrison too. They were pooped and I think it was a crappy and pointless pass from a very tired Tim that gave them the break for the first

Utterly stupid club.

He won’t be sacked. He will be around and will pick up enough points from the below to give us our footing in this season

Villa (A]
Leicester (A)
Palace (H)
Newcastle (H)
Ipswich(A)
Fulham (H)
Southampton (A)
Wham (A)
Man U (A)
Wolves (H)

Taking it back to the bigger picture, today and so far has been horrible, but minimum 13pts from those fixtures to take into the home Derby Dec 7th and we are at safety levels again.

However I hope he is looking at it and realizing they need to exceed that, as in Dec then we have RS, Ars, Che and City in a row :O

Must admit though I don’t know what damage that collapse has done today. The break is probably well timed now, treat it like a restart.

Garner for Tim and if he had to take of Ndiay is should have been for lindstom … like for like and have a Lacey player for an out ball.

How the actual fox , has dyche not realised that McNeil LM, doucs 10 and Harrison rm is football AIDS and does not work?
That match was a turning point. Unforgivable not to see that game out while 2-0 up after 85 mins. He had O’Brien on the bench if he wanted to shore things up and Garner to hold the ball in the middle. He frigged it up and there is no other way to look at it.

big-dino-21fa5d6.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back