2024/25 Sean Dyche

Reality is we brought him in to stop goals. He hasn't been able to do that. It's not just the organisation it's his match making failure to make the right obvious decisions that is very worrying.

2 nil up. Make subs as they were exhausted. Not tired exhausted. I'm also concerned about his number of brain cells in relation to the above . It's either that or being complete stubborn. Or more than likely both.

sorry but i’m asking you a Q and your not answering it
You're not asking a question, you're here with the same annoying strategy as last week, simply to respond to absolutely every poster who are very annoyed right now with Dyche's in game management and being a wind up.

Stop being annoying.

This was akin to when Martinez brought on Niasse against West Ham when we were 2-0 up and threw it away.

Fans quite rightly wanted Martinez gone after that, and now it should be no different. The only thing that has changed is some Evertonians now seem to have accepted failure.
This.
I cant believe the amount of Evertonian friends of mine that are all "this is the best we can hope for at the moment" some even labeling me as part of the problem because I'm not getting behind him.

They provide an outlet by holding onto the ball so the ball doesn’t keep coming straight back at the defence. It’s basic football.

It’s very basic, the p,Ayers got lazy and lost the ball up the pitch, everyone pushed up to high, the midfield and defence got caught with two much space in between - was a collective switch off.

It’s like this - as a professional footballer or just a footballer - you don’t loose games from that position -that is basic football - it’s down the park stuff - what you learn as U10s - mMickey Mouse could be the manager and the fault lies with them.

You’d go through a team of under 12s if they lost a game like that, it’s attitude and character - surrender monkeys.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back