2024/25 Sean Dyche

Yeah, sadly you don’t get points for playing well for 86 minutes and the league table doesn’t care about that.
You've missed the point I think.

People are putting a lot of weight into the fact (rightly or wrongly) that we capitulated and had a horrific 10 minutes after two poor results in the league leaving us with 0 points in the table.

The narrative is overwhelmingly so that we are rubbish, we play rubbish football, we have a rubbish manager and we are in turmoil.

That 86 minutes showed however that we are capable, we are able to play good football and there are positives in this side.

People are putting a lot of weight into the fact (rightly or wrongly) that we capitulated and had a horrific 10 minutes after two poor results in the league leaving us with 0 points in the table.

The narrative is overwhelmingly so that we are rubbish, we play rubbish football, we have a rubbish manager and we are in turmoil.

That 86 minutes showed however that we are capable, we are able to play good football and there are positives in this side.
I'm more confident now that Bournemouth will go down after the first 86 minutes on display on Saturday, despite the fact that they beat us. Crazy, I know, but they were atrocious until we fell apart. They won't win more than 3 away games for the rest of this season in the league.

Sean, is that you?

Might have something to do with the last 10 minutes being created a dimwit Manager who was more interested in getting players an individual standing ovation for their performance than seeing the match through to the end and winning the game. His idiotic changes along with Bournemouth's positive changes destroyed all of momentum and handed them the game and then he blamed the players.

That is why people are angry, he is an absolute disgrace and i wont be happy till he has gone. Will never support him again no matter what he does now. Its over for me.

We do have a rubbish manager though.

Missed out on another great manager due to the inability of the club not to sack Jurassic Dyche!

This joke of a football club has no ambition or standards!

Fewming!

Can you show me a post of someone advocating appointing Bruce please.
Thanks in advance

The narrative that we have a rubbish manager is actually only highlighted by the capitulation after his subs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back