2024/25 Sean Dyche

I smell a big massive pile of bull.

Dyche has seen his arse about getting questioned and suddenly we get a club statement about supporting him and now Evertons (blag) hierarchy apparently saying they're keen to tie him down to a new contract.

Ain't happening.

As soon as any takeover is complete he'll be out on his arse and looking for alternative employment.

Imagine watching a full matchb47 times just to remind your in game management is awful.
Then go into a press conference and admit after 47 times he still can't see what's blatantly in front of him.
He is either blind or the most ignorant stupid man on the planet.
Most everton managers (except benitez) I actually reasonably liked but thought they should be sacked.
Dyche I hate both as a manager and as a person

They are doing there best to destroy supporters morale.
Even most of those who don’t want him sacked don’t want him here next season .
But we can’t afford to sack him and there’s no one at the club to sack him, but apparently there’s someone there who can give him a new deal. So who is that I wonder ??

There was talk that there’s still people working at Everton who have the kenwright mentality, you see Chong playing down the ground being ready and now the club saying Textor Not that close, it’s always negative and glass half empty.
They all need booting out the club

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back