2024/25 Sean Dyche

….i expected a better start and he has to be accountable for zero points. I think he’ll turn it around but it’s pointless thinking about a contract extension until that happens. He looks rattled to me but I don’t get the sense the players have turned against him.

He's rattled because Dyche is a devout believer in effort beats skill mate.

It's why he likes players that keep trying regardless of performance.

Do t think the players are downing tool or anything close to it, I just think the belief is line with the fans the same, we concede first - we won't come back, we get ahead well struggle to hold the lead.

It's that fine line Dyche walks strategically with his methodology, soon as it cracks then the belief in the players with it crumbles.

Btw I know we disagree but Keane is the one player I'd never have close to an Everton shirt again. I don't care on individual performance at this point even, the collective defence and team is massively effected when he plays, the stats on this simply are too conclusive mate. When he plays we concede at triple the rate and are exponentially likely to have a defensive collapse (3 or more conceded).

….i expected a better start and he has to be accountable for zero points. I think he’ll turn it around but it’s pointless thinking about a contract extension until that happens. He looks rattled to me but I don’t get the sense the players have turned against him.
A contract Extension Mr Eggs?

Really?

For Dyche?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back