Transfer Thread Sean Longstaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘In terms of our current players that are out of contract, they may well have to wait until the end of January’

That’s what Howe has said here. A move isn’t ruled out at all.

I dont understand the fuss surrounding him, he will come really cheap, and has been tested by Benitez as dmf, and Benitez is really good at developing players in that very particular position. Also he is young. Not a bad deal at all imo.
He just isn’t really good and is a sub of a 19th place team. 25 this year not that young.

He just isn’t really good and is a sub of a 19th place team. 25 this year not that young.
I mean we dont have a option right now , can't buy an expensive player, and can no way continue playing allan there. Why not give a try with longstaff. Both of last Newcastle managers were crap, i just feel he would be excellent here..

I mean we dont have a option right now , can't buy an expensive player, and can no way continue playing allan there. Why not give a try with longstaff. Both of last Newcastle managers were crap, i just feel he would be excellent here..
Let’s see if he is the Newcastle Davies. Bet he will sign on 31st of Jan.

‘In terms of our current players that are out of contract, they may well have to wait until the end of January’

That’s what Howe has said here. A move isn’t ruled out at all.
I think this is unlikely to happen until the summer unless Newcastle suddenly become a lot more successful in the transfer market than they have so far.

They are not going to get a big fee for Longstaff so it may be better for them to keep him and hope he can help keep them in the league which would be worth a lot more than a small transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.