SEASON 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where you’re coming from, but ‘Round’ is just as bad and should be saved for cup competitions, but don’t get me started on the phrase - ‘the round of 16’.

Don’t see why anyone who can read a league table needs to be told where we’re up to.

I know I sound like an auld Da, but it unnecessarily winds me up.
Match week it is, so. lol

I could actually see us being charged again this season and any points suspended until next season.

Didn’t the commission state that there had been a positive trend in our PSR status since our breach? I’m not sure they would use such language if another breach was imminent.

I don’t think we are as skint as some people are making out. We are as skint as usual, with us having to sell to buy, or removing a player before adding one etc.

But I don’t believe these people that are acting like we don’t have two pennies to rub together, and that the electricity meter is about to run out. It’s just more hysteria, similar to the Leeds COULD sue Everton hysteria.

Everton COULD go into administration, but we won’t, imo.

Didn’t the commission state that there had been a positive trend in our PSR status since our breach? I’m not sure they would use such language if another breach was imminent.

I don’t think we are as skint as some people are making out. We are as skint as usual, with us having to sell to buy, or removing a player before adding one etc.

But I don’t believe these people that are acting like we don’t have two pennies to rub together, and that the electricity meter is about to run out. It’s just more hysteria, similar to the Leeds COULD sue Everton hysteria.

Everton COULD go into administration, but we won’t, imo.

I wouldn't rule anything out right now.

The PL are going to have to make a decision on Everton's new accounts.

My reading of this is that we'll not be charged for the next accounts, but that the original points deduction will stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.