Season Ticket Card 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may try and download my digital ticket onto my phone but cant find instructions on how to do it. Is it on the Everton FC site anywhere or is everyone waiting for instructions too?

I may try and download my digital ticket onto my phone but cant find instructions on how to do it. Is it on the Everton FC site anywhere or is everyone waiting for instructions too?
Just got email saying ST card will be with me within 5 days and link to download digital version too ,which I've done as back up

I have downloaded the e-ticket for the first time while I wait for my card.

I have resisted it so far not because I am a tech dinsosaur but because EFC and the IT system is an utter nightmare. It's impossible to navigate and my family have had endless issues with it over the years.

Any club that keeps a list of its season ticker holders on a single Excel sheet is one that uses quill pens and writes on parchment. A disaster waiting to happen.

I have downloaded the e-ticket for the first time while I wait for my card.

I have resisted it so far not because I am a tech dinsosaur but because EFC and the IT system is an utter nightmare. It's impossible to navigate and my family have had endless issues with it over the years.

Any club that keeps a list of its season ticker holders on a single Excel sheet is one that uses quill pens and writes on parchment. A disaster waiting to happen.
I always pay for the cards because a) it means it's easier to transfer tickets if we can't go (no need for email or resale etc.) and b) for nostalgia, I collect them.

The first season, it was either one or the other, but I think they realised the stupidity of this, so now I take the card in my wallet, but mainly I use my phone.

I always pay for the cards because a) it means it's easier to transfer tickets if we can't go (no need for email or resale etc.) and b) for nostalgia, I collect them.

The first season, it was either one or the other, but I think they realised the stupidity of this, so now I take the card in my wallet, but mainly I use my phone.
Same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back