Season ticket merchandise discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Either just show your season card to the cashier in the club shop when paying for your goods, or you should also get emailed a discount code prior to start of season to use when buying online from Everton Direct (keep an eye on your Spam folder)

New code should be emailed when you renew (for online use) or show your season ticket in the shop. You also can’t use the discount on items already reduced as a sale item.

Went today.

Bearing in mind it's first weekend of new kit launch..

All upstairs shut and no access to any changing rooms.

Absolute farce.

Has anyone received their season ticket card yet?

Has anyone received any code to use online?
I got a notification they had auto-renewed my overseas membership the other day. Can't wait for the plastic tat to come through the door... (I pay it for the pre-season games coverage and for the advanced booking opportunities if I am ever able to get over for games.)

I got a notification they had auto-renewed my overseas membership the other day. Can't wait for the plastic tat to come through the door... (I pay it for the pre-season games coverage and for the advanced booking opportunities if I am ever able to get over for games.)
Why get a season ticket when you live overseas,depriving us scousers from obtaining one? Kopite behaviour that.

Status
Not open for further replies.