Season ticket merchandise discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why get a season ticket when you live overseas,depriving us scousers from obtaining one? Kopite behaviour that.
Overseas membership does not mean a season ticket, it means I get ahead of non-members when buying a normal ticket (because I have to then book flights and accommodation). Plus I then get the dubious delights of Daz and Diamond on the pre-season matches.

I'd be a pretty hardcore Kopite wind-up merchant if I'd been a member here since it started. But then you only joined the other month. Bless.

Has anyone received their season ticket card yet?

Has anyone received any code to use online?
The season ticket card should arrive a couple of weeks before the season starts, but for a decent percentage of fans it's usually a last minute thing.

You're having a laugh about the online discount; I never got mine last year, for either ticket, but the club couldn't provide a new link.

Last time I was in the shop I saw those New-Era hats.

Ended up buying a backpack that fell apart at first use.

To add to this thread re possible delays, I just received a mail to say that EFC were having problems with their card payment provider. "We are looking to have this resolved urgently to allow us to process your payment."

To add to this thread re possible delays, I just received a mail to say that EFC were having problems with their card payment provider. "We are looking to have this resolved urgently to allow us to process your payment."
You sure they're not just having trouble with your payment card provider? :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.