Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2's get same entitlement as fulls, there is no differentiation between the 2, both are simply classed as season ticket holders.

I don't but there'll deffo be a shortfall if it's 28.5k, I have 3 credits, same as there'll be folk with 5, they couldve done the days of sale 6-5-4-3-2-1-st really with so much time to spare, hopefully that'd be the case should the final happen.

I was points rich when they decided to scrap that scheme.. a scheme they brought in but was then binned before it was even used for anything.

but if 1/2s can be bothered to wait longer and be quicker to get in the queue then its fine. all sth can get a ticket. no sure what your point is mate. seems like your having a moan. i was a season ticket holder till this season, i know full well that if your not one thn you wont get one or will pay over the odds. seems like your just trying to prove a point

but if 1/2s can be bothered to wait longer and be quicker to get in the queue then its fine. all sth can get a ticket. no sure what your point is mate. seems like your having a moan. i was a season ticket holder till this season, i know full well that if your not one thn you wont get one or will pay over the odds. seems like your just trying to prove a point

yeah but if it comes to the final then all s.t. wont be guaranteed

1/2's get same entitlement as fulls, there is no differentiation between the 2, both are simply classed as season ticket holders.

I don't but there'll deffo be a shortfall if it's 28.5k, I have 3 credits, same as there'll be folk with 5, they couldve done the days of sale 6-5-4-3-2-1-st really with so much time to spare, hopefully that'd be the case should the final happen.

I was points rich when they decided to scrap that scheme.. a scheme they brought in but was then binned before it was even used for anything.

They should of Started on Full Aways excluding Cup home Games

Just wondering for those who purchased their tickets today what the availability is like? Are the blocks behind the goal looking full?

I'll be sat in the Couch End, Row A, seat 1. Although there's a chance I'll have to relocate to the Maternity Ward Enclosure if our kid* decides to get here a little early.

* - If not for this I would probably be at Wembley with the rest of you. We were going to visit London the week following the semifinal and Everton USA is ace at getting tickets for members. Alas.

Just wondering for those who purchased their tickets today what the availability is like? Are the blocks behind the goal looking full?

Latest Availablity ;)

upload_2016-3-31_20-25-52.webp

Anyone tried it with touts last few times? If so, anyone give it like 5/10 minutes after kick off to buy off them, obviously slash their prices but anyone know by how much? I play footie in London, and if all our results go the right way will probably be playing a cup game there semi final morning so will be in the area.

Request desktop version of page through your settings

I was going to try and use the desktop version, but as it turned out, it was much easier with it autoselecting my seats, as I wanted one near the front anyway, so all I had to do was pick a block, get offered a row too far back, then pick another one until I got what I wanted. Got row 2 in the top tier in the block I wanted so Im very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back