Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see how that comment can be true. Everton have chosen - probably quite sensibly- to distribute tickets securely rather than rely on normal post or collection from the ground, both of which have caused problems for me in the past (See my posts re tickets for the Lille away game).
I'll criticise Everton if I think they're falling short in any area, but I don't think they are guilty of anything other than looking after our interests in this case.
What they are actually doing is passing responsibility to the Royal Mail because they can't cope with organising the distribution of tickets for big games without ballsing it up!

As much as i appreciate your ability to tell me what qualifies me to get a ticket, i understand that im not entitled which is why i havent bought one. i have asked if there is any availible from the people who buy them to sell them on.

also if the full season ticket holders dont apply in time and a 1/2 does then that is very fair.

1/2's get same entitlement as fulls, there is no differentiation between the 2, both are simply classed as season ticket holders.

Out of interest do you know what our season ticket numbers are for this year? I'd imagine that if we get 28.5k for the final then they will only be able to guarantee for ST holders who have been to 2+ home cup games or something like that.

I don't but there'll deffo be a shortfall if it's 28.5k, I have 3 credits, same as there'll be folk with 5, they couldve done the days of sale 6-5-4-3-2-1-st really with so much time to spare, hopefully that'd be the case should the final happen.

I was points rich when they decided to scrap that scheme.. a scheme they brought in but was then binned before it was even used for anything.

In the hope that there may be some left for no STs with good purchase history, how is the online purchase working. I cant even see the option of semi final tickets, it only shows the league games ?

A mate who has a Club Wembley membership. They can get one extra ticket subject to availability and he got mine within seconds of the draw. Early bird catches the worm and all that

Apart from a seat, what else do you get for your £265? Just out of interest like...

Sorted our tickets this morning after a 1 hour online wait

My mates ticket for the league cup final was 495 but this was a good spec.

Wont make it over the semi but have been promised a club wembley members seats for the final.

I'm seeing €645 for one person, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Oh yeah. Blimey that's expensive. You can get a club Wembley membership for £1755 a season. Gives you tickets to 11 events including both semis, the cup final, capital one cup final and all England home internationals plus rugby finals. Might be able to make that back by passing it on. Dunno if you can buy one now or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back