Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I'm not an England fan, at all. Just saying it as I see it - he was a poor referee.
From the 2nd half onwards he never gave us anything even the liner the ball one foot over the line no corner....
They got most of the vital decisions in the 2 no half yet he just waved play on v us ..
Anyway France will win it on Sunday's any of those teams would not beat France!

Unlucky England.

Great run and can be proud. Two bad mistakes defensively Tripper and Walker for the first and Stones for the second.

Can only build on this with a young team, what I liked about England is that they played like an England team. No messing with fancy formations, fitting big names in and just maximizing strength, with a rag tag bunch that done the country proud and regained their footballing identity. Need center midfielders badly. So a lot to take from the tournament.

As for Croatia, the midfield is sublime and Modric a jewel. Had that bit more Expierence, got the breaks and had better game management.

Think it’s France World Cup though.

You are also on a forum where some people do care, at this minute you are like a RS visitor gloating in the Everton forum.
How am I gloating? I had one post saying get in because Croatia scored, then some poster took issue with it? Plenty of others in this thread have been pro-Croatia but because I have USA in my name you went after me lol Just because people support Everton don't mean they have to support England. I'm sure there's plenty of even Liverpool born English who don't like the national team

In the second-half, every time we got the ball forward we lost possession. Kane had a poor game and Southgate boobed putting Rashford on instead of Vardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back