Seriously Folks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???
Do you prefer Ant or Dec?

Was looking forward to seeing how many fans the best supporters in the world would of brought to Goodison. Sing your songs of Poverty for 90 minutes and then walk back to your coaches without a peep. Would love if they went down.. again
It's very possible, what player worth his salt will want to go there in January with relegation a bit possibility, they will overspend like we did for very average players...

Massive for them to not get relegated.

For such a wonderful support, you rarely sell all your allocation.
Across the park ,tho?
Your second if not equal favourite team.
Good luck with the project....?

20211229151833.jpg

Deluded Newcastle fan thinks everyone should place them on a pedestal and give them special consideration.

Diddums. Our squad vs chelsea:

View attachment 150030
Add to that Allan and Coleman were both injured and literally just making up the numbers and Gbamin had to use a crutch to get up when he came on and you can see why we’re not impressed with a few keepers and U21s having to make up the numbers ?

As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???
Did you see our starting 11 and bench against Chelsea? Thought not.

So did you eat your tea Ade T?

Status
Not open for further replies.