Seriously Folks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???

2Kk4E60.gif

As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???
AHHHHHHHHHHHH Welcome mate. If you can just wait here in the foyer, I'll get one of the members to sign you in. ................ Just checked with the members and nobody ordered A COMPLETE GEORDIE BELLEND. Sorry mate, get back on yer sister and errrrm Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.