Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sexy goth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a guy take a picture of me with his phone while I was sitting in a waiting room.

He was facing me and even though he pretended he was looking at something on his phone, the "click" sound was obvious.

It was creepy. If he had asked me it still would have been creepy. Like someone here said, with cell phones, most of us have probably had our picture taken unknowingly. I guess I'd rather not know! haha

I had a guy take a picture of me with his phone while I was sitting in a waiting room.

He was facing me and even though he pretended he was looking at something on his phone, the "click" sound was obvious.

It was creepy. If he had asked me it still would have been creepy. Like someone here said, with cell phones, most of us have probably had our picture taken unknowingly. I guess I'd rather not know! haha

Can you take a selfie and put it up on here, just asking for Jeff.

200.gif

@bigbadjeff while we’ve got you here, I’ve always wanted to clarify.

Some fella sat next to me at a UEFA cup game once wearing a big Scooby Doo costume with an Everton shirt over it. It had “Big Bad Jeff” on the back and the number 69.

It was you, wasn’t it? I can’t imagine there’s many other Big Bad Jeffs.
Oh god

What makes me think they were joking?

Well, geesh, I have eyes and a fair but if experience of humans i suppose.

And since I'm spelling stuff out, my point was that not ALL women would find it creepy, especially if they found the person to be attractive. Some do and that's their prerogative. Goodness knows how they'll ever find a nate though, but that's evolution. The birth rate is dropping I suppose, so that ties in.

As for high horse, well yes, I'll climb aboard that to defend myself when somebody us on theirs trying to suggest that I have deficiencies as a human - as I have done with you. Now you get off your horse and drink your milk.
I think i might have found this comment even odder than the orignal post - your theory is that if you find it creepy that strangers are taking photos of you on the bus you’ll likely die a spinster??? lol

Seems to me that Miss Goth would just be ruling out those potential mates that would ask a complete stranger for a photo whilst on public transport....which is probably a good idea long term if only to reduce the need to find a good divorce lawyer.

Standing at the bus stop
With my nokia in my hand
Staring at the strange young lady
Who’s just passing by the time
I saw her at the schoolyard
In the chip shop
So I got hard
Tried to take shots
She said do that again
So I did it again
So she sang the police
I was busted again

It only takes one pic to make a thousand memories
It only takes one pic
To serve for 20 years

*sneak preview of the new stereogothics album

**this May or may not be be true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back