Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sexy goth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or even Billy Davey's Daughter

its actually quite surprising when you look how grim some 'phonics music is isn't it haha

local boy -a dead kid
billy daveys dghtr - suicide
thousand trees - schoolgirl raped by her coach

yikes

anyway back on topic
‘Same Sized Feet’ as well.
All from the same album. :rolleyes:

oh yeah, forgot about that one, what was it, missing and found a body but couldn't tell if it was the person, but they had the same sized feet or something,

guna have to find my CD and give it a run through haha, what a debut album

sorry again.......erm......goths and stuff!

its actually quite surprising when you look how grim some 'phonics music is isn't it haha

local boy -a dead kid
billy daveys dghtr - suicide
thousand trees - schoolgirl raped by her coach

yikes

anyway back on topic

oh yeah, forgot about that one, what was it, missing and found a body but couldn't tell if it was the person, but they had the same sized feet or something,

guna have to find my CD and give it a run through haha, what a debut album

sorry again.......erm......goths and stuff!
Absolute rager of an album.

I can't answer you point. It is akin to saying carrots are ok in a soup, but would the same soup be acceptable if we substituted pastry. You can't just say "instead if doing this, lets do that" and then ask if it's still acceptable, it's not a valid point of logic as it changes the argument fundamentally.

I can't fix your thinking, but just encourage you to read through the posts with more patience and care.

I dont agree it changes anything really. One socially unacceptable act for another. Just thought it might make it clearer so i could get some clarification from you on what seemed some messed up thinking. Instead I got some odd soup scenario and another arrogant comment. Carry on Chris.

You are not a woman so I am sure you don't see the big deal.

It is creepy. No matter the delivery. No matter if you are similar age, older or younger. CREEPY!

Seriously. WTF are you going to do with a photo of a complete stranger that you find attractive that doesn't have a big ick factor?

And what about safety? Using a photo you could find where some one lives or works.
Errr. Because someone asked me po post a pic on here.

@bigbadjeff Did you really ask for a picture?

What exactly did you say?
Excuse me, you are very attractive. Would you mind if I took a photo of your. She declined so I said I apologize and hope I haven’t offended you , to which she replied no you haven’t. End of convo. This scenario arose due to someone on GOT asking for pics. Hope this clears this up from some of the absolute tish being posted here.

Excuse me, you are very attractive. Would you mind if I took a photo of your. She declined so I said I apologize and hope I haven’t offended you , to which she replied no you haven’t. End of convo. This scenario arose due to someone on GOT asking for pics. Hope this clears this up from some of the absolute tish being posted here.
Not having that you said that to an actual person at a bus stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back