Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sexy goth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree it changes anything really. One socially unacceptable act for another. Just thought it might make it clearer so i could get some clarification from you on what seemed some messed up thinking. Instead I got some odd soup scenario and another arrogant comment. Carry on Chris.

If you seriously think that going up and slapping a women's bottom is in anyway a similar social faux pas as asking in a polite way do you mind taking a picture then I despair.

They cannot be classed in anything like the same form. One is physical assault and the other could be classed as an annoyance or irritation if she (or he for that matter) doesn't want to be bothered by a stranger, which is understandable.

Excuse me, you are very attractive. Would you mind if I took a photo of your. She declined so I said I apologize and hope I haven’t offended you , to which she replied no you haven’t. End of convo. This scenario arose due to someone on GOT asking for pics. Hope this clears this up from some of the absolute tish being posted here.

...poor girl must have been terrified, there are some odd folk about.

"Hello, I'm Jeff, you are a very attractive young lady, would you mind if I took a picture of you as I fully intend on masturbating whilst looking at it later ?"
Excuse me, you are very attractive. Would you mind if I took a photo of your. She declined so I said I apologize and hope I haven’t offended you , to which she replied no you haven’t. End of convo. This scenario arose due to someone on GOT asking for pics. Hope this clears this up from some of the absolute tish being posted here.
So I was nearly right !!

Scenes.

Next time Jeff, politely enquire her name and then use Facebook to scout for a picture.

Thanks for clarifying Jeff, I think if you'd just put it like that to start with we'd have still spent 21 pages telling you how odd it was.

I still cannot get my head around how people think it's normal to ask to take a picture of someone you find attractive.

What happens if the first photo is crap? 'sorry, didn't come out great, mind if I take another?'

Maybe big bad Jeff is actually Terry Richardson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back