Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sexy goth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah maybe I wasn't being very clear. My point attempted to be about the fine line between one person's creepiness and another's flirting. It's down to a lot of factors, in the end, such as mutual attraction, personal preferences, mood, people's experiences, whether somebody wants the attention or not.

If we all flirted in the same way life would be dull and there would be a sizeable portion who would never find it interesting or successful. Some in here just view the act as having been a black and white event in order to vent some spleen.
The problem is, flirting is a two way thing and without any reciprocation could be viewed as sexual harassment. Asking can you take somebody's photo is just weird though.

The problem is, flirting is a two way thing and without any reciprocation could be viewed as sexual harassment. Asking can you take somebody's photo is just weird though.
So you’re saying I should take peoples photos without their permission? Mmmmmmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back