Shareholders Association force EGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 1m

Kenwright apologises on behalf of Robert Earl who "can't be here". No reasons for Earl's absence offered.

I bet he doesn't know there's a general meeting taking place!

He's in the BVI counting all our extra tv cash with Green laughing their bollocks off.

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes now

Kenwright refers to an incident which left him feeling "raped, bruised and betrayed," but doesn't explain what it was.

The Boys Pen was a rough place.

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes now

Kenwright refers to an incident which left him feeling "raped, bruised and betrayed," but doesn't explain what it was.

...actually, it might have been his Uncle Cyril's handle bars...they were pretty sharp on those old bikes.

Elstone actually bigging up the Kitbag and Chang deals! Says they're working on an extension with Chang! :lol:

He's hiding from you after this tweet...

Official Everton (@Everton) tweeted at 6:20 PM on Wed, Jun 26, 2013:
#EFC Chief Executive Robert Elstone explains that Everton are the only top-flight club to disclose Other Operating Costs.
(https://twitter.com/Everton/status/349940117294694401)

Ha Ha. 'Disclose'.

gen.sticky.php

Elstone: 'Chinese TV reality show is generating several hundreds of thousands of pounds.'

Dear God.

Elstone: 'We are the go-to club to run a box office, lay a pitch and how to run a community club. It ties in with our Latin motto.'

I think this feller has just lost the plot.

Elstone: 'We are the go-to club to run a box office, lay a pitch and how to run a community club. It ties in with our Latin motto.'

I think this feller has just lost the plot.

Serious question Dave; are these real feeds from Twitter or something, or is on EFC TV or something?

And that would be the motto not on the new badge?

It's fair to say this Elstone pitch is all sizzle and no steak. Hopeless chancer who I reckon will be down the road in a few months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back