Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's out propensity for allowing teams their first win after a long series of defeats.
Like strikers are allowed to break their lean spells when they play us.
Check it out it happen too often.
Yep it happens and in all them threads you will have people predicting the ironic downfall. Trust me if you go into every life situation with that energy you're going to have it happen to you. I don't think it's any different in football as a fanbase.

No idea the line up but will take a guess

Pickford

Holgate
Keane
Mina
Godfrey

Doucoure
Davies
Gylfi

Iwobi
DCL
Gordon
I think that is very close , if not the team that CA will go with.
If that team cant win at Sheff U we have no chance of being top 4.

Kinell just because we had a poor result against a Utd team containing some of the best forwards in the league doesn't mean we are going to capitulate against the bottom side in the division.

Our current league form is very good and we've just beaten 3 of the fancied sides.

Man up ffs.

UTFT
Of course it means we'll capitulate lad. A tip of the cap for your optimism though.

4-0 Sheff U

No idea the line up but will take a guess

Pickford

Holgate
Keane
Mina
Godfrey

Doucoure
Davies
Gylfi

Iwobi
DCL
Gordon
Why does that depress me? Because Davies is worse than having ten men and there is zero supply for Dom as Iwobi, for his efforts simply can't cross. Only hope is opposition are poor.

An early goal is possible for Sheffield if we underestimate them, and I guess Blades we'll run like crazy to score in the first 10-15 minutes.

Not straightforward. We’re running on fumes purely due to fixture congestion and key injuries whilst the Blades are desperate for their first win. It’ll be a scrappy affair but I expect our new-found tenacity may well be rewarded with a hard-earned 1-0 win.
The Iceman to score

Status
Not open for further replies.