Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel like we will struggle today, I just don’t know where the goals are coming from, it’s ok saying DCL, but how about the supply?

I can see a draw at the best
Would like to see holgate and Godfrey as the CB pairing.
Nkounkou at LB and play further forward.

I’m going for a scruffy 1-1 draw. It’s one thing playing ultra defensively sitting back and trying to nick a win like in the last 3 games but against these the onus is more on us to attack and i just can’t see us having the craft to break them down.

play full strength vs Sheffield > rotate vs City.
City have a few out with positive covid tests we could get a result with full strength, we should be able to win today while resting a few players. Sheffield are a horrifically bad side.

I'm a bit worried about this one with no Richarlison and no James, I think we may struggle to create clear cut chances. But if we are solid defensively hopefully we can plug away and eventually get a goal.
Best case scenario I hope the lads take that disappointment from the last game and Channel it into a great performance and a comfortable win. I just think Sheffield Utd will set themselves up for a point and we will have to break them down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back