Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
heart says 0-2 win to us but head says that these will be bang up for it as their next few fixtures are horrendous and their performance against man city will spur them on.

maybe somewhere in the middle then? 1-1 with both teams relatively happy...

Need to win this
A fully fit first team with a few weeks to gel should demolish this lot but with Beto only being here a few days and McNeil and Harrison working to get back to fitness I’m worried.

Honestly I wish our first four fixtures had all been elite teams so we had a bit of time to gel our new attack before playing games we need to win.

If we can’t beat this shower, Tom Davies has made a career progression that the experts on here assured everyone could never happen. I’m torn as to what result I want now, mixed emotions
Man City scraped past them last week with a late winner.

Early kick off, crowd will be buzzing. It’s not an arena for cowards, so let’s hope our motley bunch have the stomach for it and can spare us another miserable footballing Saturday.

Think team selection today will be very telling.

Is Patterson injured? Might actually be a blessing if he isn’t available and he has to play Garner there.

Any sight of Keane on the team sheet and we might as well surrender before kick off.

Really hope mcneil can be in the team today feel like we all need some good news before the game. Same with dcl would give us more coming off the bench really need something today. Garner has to be at rb for me today and beto to start

Status
Not open for further replies.