Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beto outstanding until he understandably tired. Branthwaite reminds me of stones, always has done. Pickford MOM for the last minute double save
Branthwaite looked better in the second half...hopefully by playing all the time, he will eventually turn into a top cb.

I'll take a point away from home all day long.

Now we just need to make Goodison a fortress again

We'll be fine
I agree, i have more confidence after today that we can create some good chances. We need to stop giving the ball away so cheaply. The next home game will give us more insight into how the season will develop and whether we need a jaunuary panic buy!!

No options off the bench when we needed them last 15 where loads of games are won and loss in the prem. Will become a recurring theme.

…i thought we looked more solid 2nd half, maybe Gueye sitting noticeably deeper made the difference. Looks like our fortunes will be decided at home, so draws away might be ok.

Thought Branthwaite looked very good especially with that early booking hanging over him. Branthwaite my MoM.
Branthwaite it looks so easy for him and up against a physical mcburnie did well ,the home form will have to be better than it has been but hopefully we will be able to convert more of our chances with the forwards we have

Status
Not open for further replies.