Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we stop looking for reasons to paper over our own incompetance, yes poor decision, of course but this team as a lot of others this season should not be allowed to get these chances, we should be finishing them off, thats what the best teams do

We should of closed out the game, there's no arguing that, but we shouldn't have stuff like that happen week in week out, its like the Anichibe "goal"

If we were that ****e we wouldn't be getting all these opportunities we keep missing.
Poor decision by Naismith and cheated by the ref.... again.
Overall once more we absolutely dominated them but couldn't put the ball away with another poor lapse from our defence.
Feeling numb after that equaliser though.

If we were that ****e we wouldn't be getting all these opportunities we keep missing.
Poor decision by Naismith and cheated by the ref.... again.
Overall once more we absolutely dominated them but couldn't put the ball away with another poor lapse from our defence.
Feeling numb after that equaliser though.

There's a poor decision and then there's something not right. That pass just should not of been in the air. I just can't comprehend it at all. Dare I say it he didn't want us to score a second for some reason or another?

he was ****e for both teams. I know we need to put games to bed an all that but a large percentage of points we lost are due to them. Even if we did put said games to bed, it doesn't hide the fact that their bad decisions lead to changing matches. hope moyes finally makes something of it rather than turning a blind eye as he has done his whole everton career.

ref ruined that game with his petty, baffling decisions - played right into norwichs' hands as well

There's a poor decision and then there's something not right. That pass just should not of been in the air. I just can't comprehend it at all. Dare I say it he didn't want us to score a second for some reason or another?

Don't be stupid, why would he not want us to score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back