Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan, Newcastle, Reading and today you could point fingers at the referee. We aren't good enough to be finishing high up the table without a bit of luck and we aren't getting it. The standard of refereeing is god awful at the moment, look at how many stamps that rat is getting away with.

We didn't do well 2nd half. But you can't just ignore all of these decisions going against us. Can't wait til it 'balances out'!

lets bitch about the ref giving a free kick instead of how atrocious this team has gotten at set pieces. that used to be moyes bread and butter. Attacking AND defending. I think the team has scored, what, 2 this season? and given up MOST of the goals off set pieces?

Regardless of who the ref is and what he decides, defending against a 40 yard free kick should be as simple as. Its happened twice now, once with the ****e(regardless that a) it wasnt a foul and b) that the buck tooth **** shouldnt have even been on the pitch in the first place) and here again today.

lets bitch about the ref giving a free kick instead of how atrocious this team has gotten at set pieces. that used to be moyes bread and butter. Attacking AND defending. I think the team has scored, what, 2 this season? and given up MOST of the goals off set pieces?

Regardless of who the ref is and what he decides, defending against a 40 yard free kick should be as simple as. Its happened twice now, once with the ****e(regardless that a) it wasnt a foul and b) that the buck tooth **** shouldnt have even been on the pitch in the first place) and here again today.

we need to be [Poor language removed]. We're too nice for our own good.No one shouts at a ref no one gets in his grill. We always give them too much respect.

I hate the self pity-ing, the world is against us threads.

We were **** today and when you think of our absentees I'll hope we get better quick and against arsenal as if they beat us then all of a sudden it will be another write off season

I hate the self pity-ing, the world is against us threads.

We were **** today and when you think of our absentees I'll hope we get better quick and against arsenal as if they beat us then all of a sudden it will be another write off season

well their goal wasn't a free kick. Simple as.It's not self pitying.We all pay good money to go games and all we want to see is a game of football that's not tarnished at the end by poor officiating,

Some of the responses in this thread are f***ing stupid. The lad simply said the ref was crap, which he was, he wasn't saying that's why we lost ffs.

This forum is a joke when we don't win.

Some of the responses in this thread are f***ing stupid. The lad simply said the ref was crap, which he was, he wasn't saying that's why we lost ffs.

This forum is a joke when we don't win.

the refs have been hideous so far this season. Agree he said the ref was crap and ultimately hispoor call did assist their goal therefore he played a part in costing us the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back