Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be the right decision when in the background Lescott was simultaneously manhandling one of ours. You can't ignore one foul and punish the very same thing. There's no rule that 'the attackers get the benefit of the doubt'.

Havent seen it.

But as somebody else said, it happens EVERY single corner 10 times a match.

I bet we dont see another 1 for the same thing.

It wasn't just your typical holding and groping that they usually do, Dzeko was making a run and Fellaini had hold of his arm.

Still happens yeah and it is a bitch it got given against us.

And just becasue you might have seen otehr fouls in the box at the time doesn't mean anything because a ref simply cannot see everything in among that mess so can only give what he actually sees.

Aside from the penalty, ref was sound. A couple decisions (a free throw in the second half one that sticks out) that shouldn't have gone our way did too.

But the penalty decision was ****e.

It wasn't just your typical holding and groping that they usually do, Dzeko was making a run and Fellaini had hold of his arm.

Still happens yeah and it is a bitch it got given against us.

And just becasue you might have seen otehr fouls in the box at the time doesn't mean anything because a ref simply cannot see everything in among that mess so can only give what he actually sees.

Well I havent seen it yet, will reserve more judgement untill then.

It was technically a foul but extremely soft given what happens every game, there's a few fouls in the box every time a corner is taken. I'd actually be completely fine with it as long as it was done consistently but you can guarantee Probert won't give another one like that this season, if he doe's he'll be miles ahead of every other ref in quality.

I remember in the past when refs have given penalties for this kind of thing and there was outcry from people complaining about it.

A lot of the time its 2 players fouling each other and difficult to actually give 1 way or the other, usual they take the eay option and give it to the defence (as we would have benefitted from).

But there was no foul on Fellaini and all foul on Dzeko. Soft cause there wasn't a lof ot contact but if the ref saw him having his arm/shirt pulled then he gives a foul.

controversy controversy controversy and who ends up with mud on their face - the same poor culprit EVERTON - hehehehe- Man City has received 6 penalties so far this season and the dirty Everton only 1 of course -
but we must blame the players for not taking Man City apart in the first half remember - if we were 3 up the penalty would not have made a difference - "it is not decisions costing us points it is us not taking chances " - keep on dreaming -
1 win in 9 games is a sure sign of a mid-table team - we have played much better than the opposition in most of those games but for some strange reason the points avoid us - you all know where i stand - the stream of bad decisions by officials against us are largely to blame ...... the facts speak for themselves - i rest my case

Think the referee got that one correct lads, so it's all good. I like the fact that we wouldn't have got it tbh, Evertonians need to be beaten and treated harshly until we spunk.

bring-out-the-gimp.gif

It's the right decision for the penalty even if they don't usually get given. He then leaned towards us in the second half if we're being honest.

spot on really.

with regards to lescott holding, it was nowhere near the ball. the ref can't be looking at both instances at the same time. it's just the story of our season with regards to officials this season, we've not been getting the luck of our opposition.

overall though, he was very petty, but he was consistant. we played him for a fool a bit with some of the free kicks we got in the 2nd half. a lot of very soft ones, just a shame the one we conceded was costly.

unlucky for us, but it was definitely a pen, sadly our luck is that you won't be seeing us getting a similar pen for us this season - i doubt anyway

Apparently Moyes has been told that the pen was against Osman not Fellaini? Never seen the game as i was at work.

Seen this myself but must of got the names wrong, Osman fell onto him while he was on the deck. If the slightest chance that he did give it for Osman arose then he should be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back